Curvadoras de la marca BENDMAK representada por GCM para España.
Modelos: PRO 55, RPO 60 y PRO 80
Our machines are strong and reliable with their St-52 weld construction body. Minimum flexion causes less deformation, by the help of our machines’ enlarged roll diameters. By the help of big measurements of bearings, durability and high bending momentum can be obtained. Hydraulic cylinders’ power enables to bend the bigger parts without any difficulty. Practical and universal rollers create the possibility of easiness about bending various kinds of profiles, and this feature gives the opportunity of being more powerful and firm.
Our Profile Bending Machines are 3 Rolls driven. This feature allows having the possibility of making, the high capaticied bending processes, real. Secondly, our 3 Rolls Driven machine minimizes the slip of the materials during the bending process.
Hydraulic Guide Rolls can move towards three directions, to reduce the deformations and to facilitate bending processes, especially about angles and spirals.
There are private productions up to the customers’ demands on Big Profile Bending Machines, in addition to standard production. For instance;
• The distance between the rolls can be lengthened to increase the bending capability.
• Three rolls can be produced as driven by separate gearboxes and hydraulic motors. (Except PRO 360 & 550 on which this system exists)
• The movement of lower rolls and the rotation movement can be done in the same time with some hydraulic arrangements.
• The lower rolls’, rotation’s and hydraulic guide rolls’ movements can be arranged according to each other.
• Placement of the hydraulic tank up to the customer’s demand.
• Assembling the control panel on the machine body.
• Lower rolls’ movements can be adjusted too slowly for sensitive bending.
• The bending speed can be increased.
STANDARD FEATURES OF PRO HYDRAULIC PROFILE BENDING MACHINES
The most important point to be stared at regarding our four rolls machines’ design is about rolling plates through the powers transmitted from side rolls while same plate is pinched between top and bottom rolls. Side Rolls get their motion abilities from Hydraulic Cylinders, in other words rolling force of machines lean on Hydraulic Cylinders; can be referred as main source of rolling power.